Shaun Fensom trained as an engineer and has over 30 years’ experience in computing and the internet.
Shaun combines that experience with specialist expertise in:
- Business case and implementation of transformational digital infrastructure
- Development of digital business sector for economic and social progress
- Innovation using shared and mutual ownership in digital sector and infrastructure businesses
Shaun now works in and with organisations developing digital sector business and infrastructure:
- Chair and consultant with CBN (Community Broadband Network)
- Founding director of the Manchester Digital trade association
- Secretary of Cooperative Network Infrastructure and the Brighton Digital Exchange
Shaun writes and gives talks on related issues, including the impact of networks and the links between cooperatives and the net.
Shaun chairs the steering group for the annual Big Chip awards.